I didn't know Brandi even worked for Alltel anymore.
Printable View
I didn't know Brandi even worked for Alltel anymore.
Is Sam-bo still seeing ol Rhonda?
Bird?
Bird and Rhonda got married a while back. I wasn't sure if Brandi still worked there or not, I haven't seen her there the last 5-6 times I been there.
Dang I didn't know they got married, I ain't seen him in a while though, where is he at now? Whats he doing?
He's still with 31-W insulation out of Johnson City. They live in Coeburn. I got his number if you want to call him just PM me.
[ QUOTE ]
Bird and Rhonda got married a while back. I wasn't sure if Brandi still worked there or not, I haven't seen her there the last 5-6 times I been there.
[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen Brandi in there in a loooooong time. It's a shame too... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
btw beast, i read somewhere a while back about little bird havin some health probs?
was this the same one, or just another little feller with the same name?
It is Sam's sone he has Lukemia, they were blessed enough to have caught it very early on and it is a very curable type he is going to Memphis for treatments and is doing really well.
Yeah I had heard about that too and wondered about Zach, I liked that little dude, he was something else.